Sunday, May 31, 2009

Coming to an End...But NOT of this Blog

As of this morning, we have one three credit course, 3/4 free day, and a ridiculously long flight back to the United States. Since spring break, I haven't been able to really write anything on this blog though because it has been blocked at the internet centers I had been going to in Beijing. Not sure if that's a restriction/not really working/etc, but the point is, I have a lot to say and haven't been able to do so. Even though it won't be happening as I write, I plan to go back through and fill in some adventures that occurred on my trip. In addition, this slightly "goofy" writing will continue throughout the summer as I schlep across Korea, finding my roots and trying to figure just exactly what I want to do with my life (a bit dramatic, but true).

Look out for more. You'll see me soon.

Last Love from the Asian Location,
Catie

No comments:

Post a Comment